Image Consultation, £90
- We will talk about what you want to get out of the appointment, chat about your lifestyle, decide your body shape and which clothes flatter you, your best colours (clothes & makeup), and most importantly give you the confidence to start enjoying your clothes again)
- After the session, you will receive a personal image sheet detailing all we have discussed, so that you can use this as a guide in the future
- Colour Wallet not included, but can be purchased for a discounted price
Wardrobe Detox (Love, Like or Lose!), £200
- Organise your wardrobe so you can see everything (and therefore be more likely to wear it
- Keep everything that makes you look and feel fantastic
- Discard anything that doesn’t flatter you
- Find items we can re-work so you can fall in love with them again
- Discover which clothes work for different occasions
- Learn how to wear existing clothes in new combinations
- Be given great ideas how to add items to complete your new look
Personal Shopper Experience, £250
4 – 6 hours (includes travel expenses)
- I will help you pick the perfect items, in the right colours and shape that also suits your personality, lifestyle and budget.
- Whether you would like a whole new wardrobe, a few pieces to complete your existing wardrobe or a whole outfit for a special occasion, I will help you.
- Lunch included in this price
Full Image & Style Package, £550
- Image Consultation
- Wardrobe Detox
- Personal Shopper Experience
- Full Colour Analysis
- Makeup Lesson
- Personalised Style Summary Sheet
Male Styling – £90
A Style Consultation includes the following:
- Deciding the tones that enhance your appearance and complement your colouring,
- Learning how to combine patterns and colours for formal and informal wear,
- Learning about colour
- The best choice for shirts, trousers and jackets for your shape/build,
- Developing a coordinating wardrobe, ensuring you get value for money
- Advice on hair, accessories and eyewear
Style Update – £75
Find Your Best Styles for this Season. A Style Update takes the indecision and frustration out of looking up-to-date each season.
Your consultant will go through the new season’s looks and show you which ones work best for you and why. You will learn about the ‘must haves’, the makeup trends and where the best places are to shop for your shape and colouring, always taking your budget into consideration. I will show you how to re-style pieces that you already have and learn simple ideas for updating your wardrobe and accessorising to keep your look current. You will receive a Style Update Summary as a guide to all that you’ve learned in the session.
A Colour Me Beautiful Style Update session will show you:
- This season’s must haves
- Where to shop for your best styles
- Your best colours this season and how to combine them
- A new and natural make-up look
- Easy ways to update your existing wardrobe
- New styles for hair, glasses and accessories
Bridal Fashion Styling – £250
We start with a bespoke bridal styling party either held at your home or a venue of your choice, this is a lovely way to start your wedding preparations and remember it’s all about you! From assessing the best colours for you and your bridal party (hair, makeup and outfits), to looking at body shape – giving you helpful tips as to which type of dress/outfit will look best on you, to helping you shop for your honeymoon. I will advise on accessories or added extras that will make your look complete. If required I offer on the day styling, which will not only give you
I will advise on accessories or added extras that will make your look complete. If required I offer on the day styling, which will not only give you peace of mind but also relieve you from the stress of getting it perfect on the day. I will be by your side every step of the way and help you look and feel great.
I help you find the dress, your bridal party outfits and the perfect complimentary accessories.
- Personal Shopping & Style Consultation Services
- Coordination of all Bridal Party Outfits & Accessories
- On The Day Styling
- Making Sure you look perfect for your big day
All this for £250 (bridal party max of 5 people). £50 per head for additional members of the bridal party.
Other Services Include:
Wardrobe & Interview Preparation, £175
An afternoon/morning trip where we will discuss your professional style, best fit, colours and accessories. Shopping to find your Interview Attire & Lunch to discuss your goals/interview techniques
I will ensure you look the part and are interview ready to get that job!
Make Up Lesson, £45
Why not treat yourself to a makeup lesson, learn the tricks of the trade and how to apply the perfect makeup for any occasion. I include a colour analysis as well, so you understand what colours work best for you,
Mum & Daughter Makeup Lesson, £65
Teenage Makeover Party, £15 per person
(must be even numbers in the party group)
- This service includes a free lipstick/gloss for each guest).
Ladies Colour & Makeup Party, £20 per person
- Makeup lesson & free gift for the host
- Mini colour consultation & discount voucher for each guest.
Style Update Party, £15 per person
- Seasonal fashion & trends update, looking at colours and key pieces for the coming season.
- Free gift for each guest.